[TEMPERATURE CHECK] Which Yearn Vaults would you like to see Tempus integrate with on Fantom?

Gm.

We recently announced that we will be partnering with Yearn on Fantom in the coming weeks. There are currently great APRs on offer within the Fantom ecosystem and integrating with Yearn on Fantom will allow Tempus to bring fixed yields of over 15% APR to you. Partnering with Yearn to bring you these high APR pools supports our long-term goal of making Tempus the market-leading fixed yield protocol across all major blockchains.

We would like the community to vote on which Yearn Vaults you would like Tempus to integrate with first. Which pools are most interesting to you? Which pool integration would you use to get a guaranteed, fixed-rate yield?

The potential options are as follows:

#1. DAI Vault

DAI is an Ethereum-based stablecoin whose issuance and development is managed by the Maker Protocol and MakerDAO.

Strategy:

Scream Folding

Supplies and borrows DAI on Scream simultaneously to earn SCREAM. Earned tokens are harvested, sold for more DAI which is deposited back into the strategy.

Lender Optimizer

Supplies DAI to Iron Bank or Scream whichever has the best yield to generate interest. Earned tokens are harvested, sold for more DAI, then deposited back into the strategy.

APR:

• Average APR (last 30 days): 15.06%

• Average APR (last 90 days): 15.48%

#2. USDC Vault

USD Coin is a stablecoin that is pegged to the U.S. dollar on a 1:1 basis. Every unit of this cryptocurrency in circulation is backed up by $1 that is held in reserve, in a mix of cash and short-term U.S. Treasury bonds.

Strategy:

Scream Folding

Supplies and borrows USDC on Scream simultaneously to earn SCREAM. Earned tokens are harvested, sold for more USDC which is deposited back into the strategy.

Lender Optimizer

Supplies USDC to Iron Bank or Scream whichever has the best yield to generate interest. Earned tokens are harvested, sold for more USDC, then deposited back into the strategy.

APR:

• Average APR (last 30 days): 10.31%

• Average APR (last 90 days): 10.51%

#3. USDT Vault

Frapped USDT is an innovative cross-chain wrapper for USDT token, in collaboration between Tether and Popsicle Finance.

Strategy:

Scream Folding

Supplies and borrows USDT on Scream simultaneously to earn SCREAM. Earned tokens are harvested, sold for more USDT which is deposited back into the strategy.

Lender Optimizer

Supplies USDT to Iron Bank or Scream whichever has the best yield to generate interest. Earned tokens are harvested, sold for more USDT, then deposited back into the strategy.

APR:

• Average APR (last 30 days): 11.73%

#4. WBTC Vault

Wrapped Bitcoin is a tokenized version of Bitcoin (BTC) that runs on the various blockchains. WBTC is backed by Bitcoin at a 1:1 ratio via a network of automatically monitored merchants and custodians.

Strategy:

Scream Folding Supplies and borrows WBTC on Scream simultaneously to earn SCREAM. Earned tokens are harvested, sold for more WBTC which is deposited back into the strategy.

APR:

• Average APR (last 20 days): 19.63%

#5. WFTM Vault

WFTM is the wrapped version of the native FTM token. To convert your FTM to WFTM, you can easily swap at Sushi.

Strategy:

Scream Folding

Supplies and borrows WFTM on Scream simultaneously to earn SCREAM. Earned tokens are harvested, sold for more WFTM which is deposited back into the strategy.

Lender Optimizer

Supplies WFTM to Iron Bank or Scream whichever has the best yield to generate interest. Earned tokens are harvested, sold for more WFTM, then deposited back into the strategy.

APR:

• Average APR (last 30 days): 9.95%

• Average APR (last 90 days): 7.00%

Below you will find a Temperature Check with various options - please vote:

• DAI
  • USDC
  • USDT
  • WBTC
  • WFTM

0 voters

We would also like to hear your thoughts on what term length you would like for the pools!

Please vote below:

• 1-3 months
  • 3-6 months
  • 6-9 months
  • 6-12 months

0 voters

I would like to also have an ability to invest in YFI Vault.
And I think it’s a good move in sense of collaboration with yearn project.
Also YFI token has a huge 24 Hour Trading Vol.

I’d also consider adding the weth vault

1 Like

I think we propose for a starter pack)
And if these pools would have a good volume, tvl, etc. the team can add additional pools, isn’t ?

I think such pool does not proposed for this moment because of current integration with lido finance and to avoid possible liquidity migration to weth pool on fantom. But I hope we will see this in near future)

1 Like

Yeah, but thinking about the casual investors, fantom has more user friendly gas prices compared to Eth, and if someone wants to hold exposure to Eth, we need to provide it here as well

Thanks for the suggestions. Both WETH and YFI make sense to me given the high APY, good volume + volatility. We’ll add both to the options here.

1 Like

awesome) [this text I wrote to break 20 characters limit :grinning:]

1 Like